About Randi Zuckerberg
Randi Zuckerberg is an entrepreneur, investor, public speaker, and media personality, passionate about the intersection of technology and our modern lives. As an early employee at Facebook, she led major consumer marketing initiatives in the company’s formative years, helped launch the live streaming video industry, and was nominated for an Emmy Award in 2011 for her innovative coverage of the midterm elections, combining television and social media.
Since leaving Facebook in 2011, she has published two books: Dot Complicated, a New York Times Best Seller, about our exciting (but complicated!) wired lives, and Dot, a children’s book about a tech-savvy little girl, set to become a children’s television show in fall 2016, in partnership with Jim Henson Productions. Randi is the host of a weekly business talk radio show on SiriusXM, and a frequent contributor on The Today Show. A lifelong lover of musical theater and a trained opera singer, Randi joined the cast of Rock of Ages on Broadway in Spring 2014 in a leading role for 30 performances. In 2015, she joined the American Theatre Wing’s Advisory Board and became a TONY voter.
Randi is also a passionate advocate for women in entrepreneurship and leadership. She has invested in and advised more than a dozen women-led startups and she serves on the board of Professional Diversity Network, a publicly traded company, working closely with Fortune 500 companies to close the gender and diversity gap. In 2016, she will appear on screen as a panelist in the television show, Quit Your Day Job, on Oxygen TV, highlighting female entrepreneurs across the country, as they seek investment and mentorship.
Randi is a graduate of Harvard University and currently resides in New York City with her husband, Brent, and two sons.
Randi Zuckerberg Is Here to Make Your Holidays App-y
TECHNICALLY SHE’S the BOSS
Assets For Download
Photo credit: Delbarr Moradi
Photo credit: Delbarr Moradi
Randi has extensive experience in the following media formats:
- Television (The TODAY Show, Katie, CNBC, Good Morning America, CNN, Bloomberg News, Fox Business, ABC’s World News, etc.)
- Broadway – Rock of Ages (New York Post, CNN, Broadway.com)
- Print (Fast Company, The New York Times, Glamour, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Harper’s Bazaar, etc.)
- Events / Conferences (Davos World Economic Forum, The Art of Marketing, iStrategy, TedxBroadway, etc.)
- Radio And Podcast (Sirius XM)
- The Art of Marketing
- Dallas Digital Summit
- Oracle Cloud World
- Internet Week NY
- SXSW Interactive
- 21st Education Summit
- Executive Marketing Summit
- ICT Spring Europe
- DLD: Digital Life Design
- Texas Conference for Women
- Davos World Economic Forum
- Young Investors Organization
- National Association of Professional Women
- iStrategy Global Digital Media Conference
For press inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
For speaking requests and all other inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.